E-Switch introduces the TL6300 Series PCB mount tact switches that offer 10,000,000 cycle life expectancy. Measuring 12 x 12 x 7.30 mm profile from base, the TL6300 series tact switch provides a SPST contact arrangement, 50 mA @ 12 Vdc contact rating, an actuation force of 260 gf and 0.3-mm travel. Providing a sharp tactile response, the TL6300 series is rated for IP67 ingress protection.
Common applications for the TL6300 series panel mount tact switch include audio/visual equipment, computer peripherals, consumer electronics, instrumentation, security devices and medical equipment.
Other features include:
- Contact resistance: 100 mΩ max.
- Initial insulation resistance: 100 MΩ @ 100 Vdc
- Dielectric strength: 250 V RMS
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 90 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 °C to 90 °C
- Bounce: 10 msec max.
For more information, visit www.e-switch.com.