Piab recently introduced its premium piCOMPACT®23 vacuum generator platform, which includes improved and intelligent blow-off functions, a split unit design, and a self-adhesion control feature. These proprietary and patented added features, which also include IO-Link communication, have the potential to provide optimal vacuum generation for every application.
The integrated and patented valve of Piab’s proprietary Blow-off+ feature ensures more efficient and energy-saving blow-off, enabling faster production cycles. It can also be used to float suction cups while positioning them in, for instance, ergonomic lifting aids, or simply to clean cups in dusty environments.
- All-in-one ejector platform is stackable
- Up to four units can share the same manifold and pneumatic connections, such as a common feed pressure and exhaust
- Option to use a split unit design and separate the ejector from the control unit
- Patented Self-Adhesion Control (SAC) recognizes and eliminates vacuum created in suction cups when the ejector is not engaged
- Patented intelligent blow-off (IBO) feature automatically switches off the blow-off when the vacuum is gone
Filed Under: Industrial automation