(MILWAUKEE) – Rockwell Automation has created the Product Selection Toolbox, a free comprehensive online suite of product selection and system design software tools.
The Product Selection Toolbox offers users easy access to the complete line of Allen-Bradley products, as well as configuration tools and CAD drawings. Customers can design and develop automation
systems, motor control centers and motion control systems directly
using system design tools included in the software. Users who want to take advantage of the available update capabilities can employ the Internet for real-time access to the latest product information. Purchase requests can be submitted directly to a local Allen-Bradley distributor for quick and efficient product delivery.
The following programs can help customers to better visualize and select custom components for improved system design:
• ProposalWorks — contains a wealth of product information, creates custom proposals and requests for quotes more quickly and accurately
• Integrated Architecture™ Builder — develop an accurate bill of materials for custom-configured, Logix-based systems that include automation system components
• CenterONE — reduces design time to configure motor control centers
• MotionAnalyzer — receive assistance while developing motion control solutions in selecting the correct motor, drive and gearbox combinations
• eCADWorks — a source for CAD-like drawings of Allen-Bradley brand products for use in CAD or non-CAD applications
• MCS Star — designs MCS bus systems complete with mounting system assemblies for MCS starters
• RailBuilder — simplifies the design of custom terminal block rails and can automatically identify and place the appropriate jumpers, barriers and prints full reports
The Product Selection Toolbox currently is available through local Rockwell Automation sales offices or distributors worldwide and is available for download on the company’s website at
:: Design World ::
Filed Under: Factory automation, Motors • servo