Demand for qualified employees is outpacing the labor supply and quit rates are near all-time highs. Providing a competitive total reward packages is vital to attracting and retaining key employees. The results of this study provide the steps and resources for evaluating the competitiveness of your compensation levels and benefit offerings.
The PTDA Foundation has engaged with Industry Insights for the 2022 Cross-Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey. The survey is now live. PTDA U.S. and Canadian members have been emailed a link and are encouraged to participate. Participating companies will receive a complimentary report valued at US$1,995.
Business owners and HR managers can use this information to better their organization’s compensation practices and policies. The results of this study can be used to answer key questions such as:
- Are you leading, matching, or falling below the market in terms of your compensation offerings?
- How are companies attracting and retaining employees?
- What are the top concerns/threats in your industry?
- Is your turnover rate comparable to what others are experiencing?
- How long does it take to fill an open position?
The Cross-Industry Compensation & Benefits Report answers these questions and many more in helping companies evaluate their compensation practices versus their industry and market areas.
Benefits of Participation
The Cross-Industry Compensation & Benefits Report provides participants with the ability to compare their results against all responding companies as well as several additional data aggregations—these include industry focus, annual sales volume, number of employees, business seasonality, geographic region, state, Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), and other aggregates deemed important. Additionally, data will be reported at the overall company level as well as the distribution center level.
By participating in the survey, responding companies receive:
- A comparison report with aggregated results of 1,000+ other distributors
- Excel Data Tables with full cross-industry data aggregates
- A PDF-based customized and confidential Company-specific Compensation Report (CCR)
Filed Under: Coupling Tips