RCLifeOn has compiled a list of 3D printers, and given specific feedback and reviews of each. A few of the mentioned printers include JGAurora A5S, TEVO Nereus, ZMorph VX, and Ender 3 Pro.
RCLifeOn says the JGAurora A5S is an updated model and doesn’t tend to make a lot of noise when printing, and the build volume is relatively large. Additionally, the Creality Ender 3 Pro allows fine printing details and is cheap. Contrary, the TEVO Nereus was similar to the Creality CR-10, and other than a WiFi-module and touchscreen, there weren’t any glowing features.
All of the following are included in the video review:
- JGAurora A5S: https://goo.gl/ADXxZo
- Ender 3: https://goo.gl/NRZ4Wu
- Ender 3 Pro: https://goo.gl/ei5dzM
- TEVO Nereus: https://goo.gl/Uj2kuY
- ZMorph VX: https://goo.gl/hP5SSQ
- Orca Cygnus 2: https://goo.gl/FHaBHZ
- Zortrax: https://goo.gl/E7FC6A
- Creality CR-X: https://goo.gl/u5AbGE
Filed Under: 3D printing • additive manufacturing • stereolithography, Product design