CARLO GAVAZZI has launched the NRG Series of EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus Controllers and multifunction Solid State Relays.
The NRG Series is designed for real-time communication with a controller, allowing machine builders to make informed decisions, solve urgent problems on short notice, and aid in the design of autonomous machines. By interfacing with machine controllers and PLCs across EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus networks, the NRGC-EIP, NRGC-PN, and NRGC Controllers, seamlessly exchange data to achieve industrial digitalization. The NRG Series provides an all-in-one solution for fast switching, accurate monitoring, and high-speed communication, all of which are critical to predicting equipment failures, reducing unplanned stoppages, and optimizing overall performance.
• EtherNet/IP (ODVA compatible), PROFINET (PI certified), or Modbus RTU over RS485
• Read-outs: current, voltage, power, energy consumption (kWh), and SSR running hours
• Malfunction detection: mains loss, load loss, SSR short circuit, SSR over-temperature, voltage/current/frequency out of range
• Up to 32 RG..CM..N or 48 RG..D..N SSRs in one bus chain
Features of the RG..D..N and RG..CM..N Solid State Relays include:
• 1-phase, AC zero-cross solid-state relays
• Up to 660 VAC, 90 AAC switching
• Default control through communication interface or DC control, depending on model
• With and without integrated heat sinks
• RG..CM..N SSRs have selectable switching modes: ON/OFF or power control (burst, distributed or advanced full cycle)
• Measurements and diagnostics accessible through the communication interface.
• Screw and box clamp connection options
The NRG System is the best choice for real-time monitoring and predictive maintenance to reduce overall maintenance costs and machine downtime.
Filed Under: Relays