Crimson 3.0 software facilitates operator interface configuration and control. The latest version of the free operator interface configuration software touts a redesigned interface and new features. The product works with the company’s G3 Series and G3 Kadet Series operator interfaces, Modular Controller, and Data Station Plus. Crimson 3.0 also delivers global support via five built-in languages: English, Spanish, German, French and Chinese—with more languages planned for future releases.
Some of the new features can help you perform the following tasks:
• Drag tags onto the screen to create instant objects
• Create numerous tags using smart copy to auto index register addresses
• Achieve faster programming by using quick menus that provide a short list of the most common tasks
• Utilize anti-aliased fonts for improved user visibility
• Select from new images added to the database
• Add data and text to any object; use new looks and better color fills
• Stop worrying about mistakes with an unlimited number of undo commands
• Create master slides to share objects with other pages and shorten editing time
• Combine multiple dynamic objects together to create a single working widget; share widgets with other users
• Mass edit tags to modify the following attributes: color, security, alarms, format, mapping, scaling, and triggers
• Convert an application database written for a large HMI to a smaller HMI with the conversion utility
• Manage the database of fonts or images through a single utility
Filed Under: HMIs • operator interfaces • monitors, Software
Tell Us What You Think!