xSenso is a compact DIN-rail or wall mount solution that enables sensors (voltage or current) to easily and transparently send real-time data to any node on the Internet or to a cloud based application. The options of two analog outputs (voltage or current) or two mechanical relays (AC or DC) make the xSenso a complete industrial process controller.
Compatible with some of the most popular off-the-shelf data acquisition systems such as LabVIEW and DASYLab, xSenso is an ideal solution for remote monitoring and data logging of critical events in process control and automation applications. With its low port density, xSenso can be affordably installed in dispersed or remote locations. In applications where analog sensors and controllers are used, xSenso can be configured to send alarms via emails when the analog I/O readings are outside predefined ranges. These alarms allow control engineers to take immediate corrective action when certain thresholds are met.
Its embedded web server makes it possible to monitor the inputs and the outputs, chart, or log the data using browsers on computers, smartphones, and tablets from anywhere in the world. Features include:
- Two isolated analog voltage/current inputs.
- Two isolated analog voltage/current outputs or two mechanical relays.
- An Ethernet port for communication.
- A USB port for configuration.
- Web based monitoring, charting, and data logging.
- HTTP/HTTPS POST to cloud based applications.
- Power excitation per input.
- Redundant input power.
- Email and text message alert notification.
- Authentication, up to 256bit encryption, SSL, and SSH.
- An operational temperature of –40° to +85° C.
For more information visit www.lantronix.com.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping