The DieQua Corporation introduces Tandler Series reversing or disengaging gearboxes, which are used to declutch a drive element or reverse rotational direction. Actuation can be achieved manually or with pneumatics. The machine must be stopped prior to switching. Features include:
- Power capacities from 1 – 200 HP.
- 5 reducing ratios from 1:1 to 2:1.
- Standard backlash of 7 – 8 arc minutes.
- Reduced backlash available.
- Type W available in 1:1 only.
- Low Backlash – Hardened and lapped matched set gearing provide smooth, reliable and predictable rotary motion.
- Universal Mounting – Machined housing and tapped holes allow mounting on all six sides.
- Machined Flanges – Provides alignment for perfect shaft centering.
- Bearing Options – Ball bearings for quiet operation, tapered bearings for higher radial load capacity.
- Special Design – Standard models can be modified for maximum design versatility.
For more information visit www.diequa.com.
Filed Under: Industrial automation, Gears • gearheads • speed reducers