Hoffman Estates, IL – Bosch Rexroth offers a brochure featuring a wide range of products, technologies and concepts designed to maximize manufacturing energy savings and sustainability — one of today’s key engineering challenges. Available at www.boschrexroth-us.com/sustainable, Sustainability with System: Rexroth Solutions for Energy Efficiency focuses on helping industries meet ambitious goals for energy and power conservation, machine efficiency and emissions control.
The 16-page color brochure highlights the company’s capabilities in overall energy management concepts such as closed-loop energy recovery systems and mobile hydraulic regenerative braking, as well as specific technologies like intelligent drives and controls, pneumatics, hydraulics, and linear motion.
The brochure also covers several areas of sustainable manufacturing and industrial automation systems that have grown in importance in today’s environment, including:
• Machine specifications that create high performance with minimal wasted energy or space
• Generating and regenerating power exactly when and where it’s needed
• Optimizing power according to machine performance needs
• Recovering energy and directing it elsewhere to provide on-the-spot power
• Intelligent solutions for continuous “green” motion control.
The brochure also includes application examples of sustainable solutions in action.
Rexroth’s Sustainability with System brochure can help anyone who’s involved in designing, building, engineering or adapting today’s industrial automation technology to gain insight that may help produce new ideas for meeting the challenge that sustainability represents.
Filed Under: Factory automation, Green engineering