RFMW (San Jose, CA) has announced the TEP4000-5 digital phase shifter from Telemakus (Folsom, CA). The S-Band USB controlled phase shifter features:
- A minimum phase range of 360° with 12-bit, 0.25° resolution.
- An operation over 2 to 4 GHz.
- A max RF input for linear operation from +6 to +20 Bm.
- A typical insertion loss of 5dB.
- A gain and phase control system.
- Phased array antenna testing.
- Flash memory for Window’s based PCs.
For more information visit www.rfmw.com and www.telemakus.com
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)