Pleasanton, CA – Right Hemisphere® announced that it has signed an agreement with Esperient Corporation to outsource the development, maintenance and customer support of its Deep Creator™ 3D authoring software. Esperient has already assumed sales and support responsibilities for Deep Creator and its customers, and has developed a new 3.0 version of the software available today through its e-store. As part of the agreement, Right Hemisphere will retain its interest in Deep Creator by becoming a shareholder in Esperient and by ensuring the product’s tight integration with Right Hemisphere’s enterprise solutions. Right Hemisphere will also continue to sell Deep Creator to its Deep Server™ enterprise customers.
Announcing Esperient Creator 3.0
Right Hemisphere and Esperient began their collaboration last October when the two companies signed an Interim Licensing Agreement. Since then, Esperient has been reviewing customer feedback and incorporating that feedback into its development of a new major release of the product. The new release– formally renamed Esperient Creator 3.0 – is available starting today and has more than 200 new features.
Esperient Creator 3.0 software now delivers:
* A streamlined user interface.
* Improved support for designers working on very large resolution, multi-screen based authoring.
* A completely revamped in-built asset browser with new support for interactive 3D material previews and drag and drop scene authoring for applying materials, meshes and objects to an interactive 3D scene.
* Industry-leading render to texture support, including advanced real-time water with real-time reflection and refraction effects as well as real-time shadow maps and over 100 pre-built pixel and vertex shaders.
* Extended video support so users can include streaming media in interactive 3D scenes using popular video formats such as Apple QuickTime (.mov), Microsoft® Windows Media® Video(wmv) and Adobe® Flash® Video (.flv).
* Support for the latest Right Hemisphere importers such as Autodesk®3ds Max® 2008, Autodesk® Maya® 2008, and Google SketchUp 6.
Filed Under: 3D CAD, Software