Early bird registration for the Robotics Summit & Expo ends on March 29. Why spend more than necessary? Go buy your early bird pass right now and save $100 on full conference registration. There are discounts available for academia, associations and corporate groups. Please email me at email@example.com for details.
Taking place June 5-6 at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston, the Robotics Summit brings together 1,000 of the brightest minds in robotics from around the world to share their commercial robotics development experiences and expertise. This year’s summit will examine how artificial intelligence, the cloud, 5G, and other technologies and services are making robots smarter and more connected than ever.
Here are the Robotics Summit keynotes:
- Deepu Talla, Vice President and General Manager of Autonomous Machines, NVIDIA
- Roger Barga, General Manager for AWS Robotics and Autonomous Services, Amazon Web Services
- Dawn Tilbury, Head of the Directorate for Engineering, National Science Foundation; Professor, University of Michigan
- Henrik Christensen, Qualcomm Chancellor’s Chair in Robot Systems and Director of the Contextual Robotics Institute, UC San Diego
- Lou Amadio, Principal Software Architect, Microsoft
- Cyra Richardson, General Manager, Microsoft
- Dev Singh, Director of Business Development, Qualcomm Technologies
Beyond the keynotes and conference agenda, the Robotics Summit will provide attendees with educational workshops, 70-plus exhibitors and demos on the expo show floor, a career fair, a workshop about the future of robotics education, networking receptions and more.
For information about Robotics Summit & Expo sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please download the prospectus and/or contact Christina Lograsso at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About WTWH Media LLC
WTWH Media is a business-to-business integrated media company serving engineering, business and investment professionals through 40+ Web sites and five print publications, as well as many technical and business events such as the 2019 Robotics Summit & Expo and DeviceTalks Boston. The WTWH network includes The Robot Report, an online technical, business, and investment news and information portal focused on robotics and intelligent systems.
Filed Under: AI • machine learning, The Robot Report, Wireless, Robotics • robotic grippers • end effectors