J.W. Winco, Inc., a supplier of standard industrial machine components, announced it now offers RoHS compliant GN 425 metric size, steel round cabinet “U” handles with tapped blind holes.
- Option of 8, 10, 12 or 16 mm diameter with lengths ranging from 55 mm – 300 mm (depending on diameter)
- Supplied with zinc plated steel location disks for a clean and decorative look
- Handles guarantee a virtually perfect mounting location, even with a bit larger holes in the cabinet
- Special sizes can be supplied at certain minimum quantities
- Handle is constructed from standard free cutting steel, with tapped holes for mounting
- Handle finish can be supplied in either in a black or red powder coated textured finish, chrome-plated finish, or a blackened finish
If considering for outdoor use, the stainless steel version should be given preference.
J.W. Winco offers an extensive selection of inch and metric size adjustable levers, cabinet U-handles, plastic and steel hinges and locking mechanisms, revolving and retractable handles, hand wheels, hand cranks, tube connection and conveyor components, inch and metric construction tubing, shock absorption mounts, leveling mounts, hand knobs, spring, ball and indexing plungers, jig, fixture and fastening components, retaining magnet assemblies, toggle clamps, metric casters and wheels, universal joints, oil sight glasses, and metric tools for the industrial and commercial equipment industries.
J.W. Winco’s website catalog, with 3D CAD and online buying, is viewable at www.jwwinco.com.
For more information, contact J.W. Winco at 800-877-8351, by fax at 800-472-0670, on the Web at www.jwwinco.com, and via e-mail at [email protected].
Filed Under: Fastening + joining • locks • latches • pins, Materials • advanced