ROLEC recently unveiled its plastic enclosures designed specifically for pole-mounted electronics. Its technoPLUS range features a dedicated bracket for horizontal or vertical mounting on poles, masts, street signs, and more.
ROLEC technoPLUS enclosures have been built to withstand exposed outdoor locations. They are rated to IP 66 (IP 67 optional) and molded from UV stable ASA Luran (UL 94 HB).
- Each enclosure is pre-molded with screw ports for the mounting bracket so no machining is needed
- They can be installed lid-closed to help protect the electronics inside
- Retaining straps hold the recessed lid in place if it does need to be opened – useful when the enclosures have to be installed at height or in other difficult locations
- Hinged lid trims conceal the fixing screws to deter tampering and to provide further protection against the weather
- Available in five sizes ranging from 5.11” x 3.54” x 2.75” to 10.62” x 6.69” x 3.54”
- Enclosures can be customized with CNC milling and drilling of cutouts, bespoke colors, printing and engraving of legends and logos, RFI/EMI shielding, and assembly of components
Filed Under: Flanges • supports • mounts • brackets, Rapid prototyping