ROSS announces the introduction of its MD3TM line, the latest addition to its filter, regulator and lubricator family. With modular design and improved flow rates, these products offer flexibility and broader application abilities.
The MD3TM family consists of:
- General purpose filters- 5 or 40 micron filtering elements and superior free water removal (up to 98% efficiency).
- Coalescing filters- 0.3 or 0.01 micron filtering elements, 99.98% free oil particulate removal and 0.3 micron (and up) solid contaminant removal.
- Oil vapor removal (adsorbing) filters- removes all vapor that a coalescing filter leaves behind.
- General purpose regulators- diaphragm type with modular or in-line mounting capability.
- Modular lubricators- lubricates downstream mechanisms by introducing atomized oil into the airline.
- Integrated filter/regulator combination- filter and regulator conveniently packaged together to reduce procurement and installation time.
MD3(TM) Integral Filter/Regulator with L-O-X Valve
All models come in 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 port sizes with NPTF port threads (or optional BSPP threads). ROSS also offers handy preassembled units such as the Modular Clean Air package with a filter, coalescing filter, and adsorbing filter for applications requiring strictly controlled airline purity. Other packages such as the integral filter/regulator plus lubricator or standard filter, regulator, lubricator combination also offer ease of installation.
Filed Under: Pneumatic equipment + components