IEE (Van Nuys, CA) now offers a rugged, ARM-based 10.4” TFT XGA thin-client display that can be custom-tailored for harsh military environments. The display includes the following features:
- A dual mode backlight system supporting variable reading modes from a high bright mode of 600 cd/m2 to NVIS lighting for dark environments.
- An optimized contrast ratio through the use of specialized surface treatments and optically clear bonding throughout the display stack-up.
- A high-resolution 5-wire resistive touchscreen, optically bonded to the LCD, or with a 16 pushbutton bezel for extremely flexible function control.
- An I cache and D cache of 32 KB each, enabling simultaneous instruction and data fetching to improve the display’s performance.
- 512 MB internal memory of 16-bit wide DDR3-800 SDRAM, which speeds up data transfers.
- 512 MB of 8-bit wide SLC NAND Flash, which increases write speeds.
- Up to 6 USB ports to connect peripheral devices (such as a keyboard, a mouse, or a memory stick) to the unit.
- An operating temperature range from -46° to +70°C.
- A lightweight aluminum housing that measures 7.8” (H) x 11.6” (W) x 3.0” (D).
For more information please visit http://www.ieeinc.com/color-lcd-display-capabilities-overview
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)