Saelig Company, Inc. introduced its Teledyne LeCroy HVFO103, a high-voltage, fiber-optically isolated 60MHz oscilloscope probe that is designed for the measurement of small signals floating on a high-voltage bus in power electronics designs. Optical isolation between the probe tip and the oscilloscope input reduces adverse loading of a device under test.
- Reduces noise, distortion, ringing, overshoots, and transients on the measured signal
- HVFO103 architecture includes a single laser and fiber optic cable providing optical isolation and modulated signal + data communication
- Selectable tips are available for various operating voltage ranges
- Small enough to fit in tight spaces
- Includes a soft carrying case, a transmitter, a receiver, a 1-meter fiber optic cable, a set of three micro-grippers, and a USB charging cable
- Attenuating tips are available separately
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping