Saelig Company, Inc. introduced the Siglent SDM3045X – a 4½ digit dual-display digital multimeter suited to high-precision, multifunction, and automation measurement applications. It features a combination of basic measurement functions, with multiple math and display choices, and special features including histogram, trend chart, bar chart, statistics, hold measurement, dBm, etc.
, the . It . Siglent’s .
- Front panel features a 4.3” (480 x 272) high resolution color TFT-LCD display that clearly shows the 60000 count readings
- Reading at up to 150 readings/second
- SDM3045X DMM will make measurements of True-RMS AC voltage and AC current, resistance to 100 megohms, capacitance to 10,000 microfarads, continuity and diode tests, frequency and period measurements, and temperature, with support for thermocouple and RTD sensors
- Contains 1 GB of Flash memory for storage of configuration and data files, and also supports USB external storage
- EasySDM software allows for easy PC connectivity, external control and display
- Housed in a compact (11.6” × 10.3” × 4.3”) prop-stand case, the SDM3045X weighs only 8.3 lbs
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping