Minneapolis, MN — Pentair Technical Products announces the Schroffbrand NOVASTAR 19-inch aluminum cabinet platform, offering 46 standard models to accommodate virtually any configuration for rack-mounted electronics and instruments with off-the-shelf convenience.
Engineered for flexibility, NOVASTAR offers two distinct caseloads, Slim Line and Heavy Duty, to support load capacities of 200kg and 400kg. The platform is also available in heights from 16U to 47U and offered in a complete range of sizes. Plus, with tool-free assembly, quick-connect fastening system, multiple mounting options and extensive design features, cabinets can be custom configured to meet unique specifications, easily and cost-effectively.
With its inherent versatility, NOVASTAR provides affordable, high-quality protection that meets today’s equipment storage requirements and anticipates tomorrow’s electronic equipment growth, said Brian Mordick, Senior Product Manager, Pentair Technical Products, Schroff brand. This global platform offers infinite configurability that is easy-to-order and quickly assembled for a functional, yet attractive, multipurpose cabinet solution.
NOVASTAR cabinets store and protect 19-inch rack-mounted equipment in a wide range of demanding industries and applications, including:
- Laboratory test and analysis equipment
- OEM test and measurement
- Broadcasting and studio electronics
- Audiovisual, public address and video conference
- Security, monitoring and access control
Additional features and options include:
- Integral square hole (.375 x .375 in.) universal mounting pattern on front and rear uprights accommodate standard 19-inch rack mounted equipment
- A new door hinge design offers a 180-degree opening angle for optimal accessibility
- Modern, low profile appearance with flush panels, recessed handles, latches and hinges
- Grounding cables and connections on all tops, sides, doors, and bases
- Extruded aluminum uprights with integral, 19-inch rack, square mounting holes
- Equipment supports featured on side panels
- Cast aluminum top and bottom
- 1.5 mm solid steel top and side panel construction
- Choice of glass or perforated steel doors
- Optional steel and composite casters
- Ingress protection to IP 20, EIA 310-D
- Wide selection of accessories and colors
Pentair Technical Products
Filed Under: Cabinets • enclosures • control panels, Electronics • electrical