America Semiconductor (Linden, NJ) announced the release of their SD51 silicon power Schottky diodes. Optimized for very low forward voltage drop with moderate leakage, the parts notably offer high surge capability. The DO-5 stud-mount parts feature:
- Continuous forward current of 60 A.
- Repetitive peak reverse voltage of 45 V.
- Reliable performance up to 150 °C junction temperature.
- Non-repetitive peak surge current of 800 A.
- Forward voltage of 0.66 V.
- Operating temperature of -65 °C to 150 °C.
For more information, visit www.americasemi.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)