This Dorner belt conveyor really does suck … and that’s a good thing.
The Dorner 2200 Series Vacuum Conveyor is perfect for securing parts in transit on an incline conveyor or for critical applications such as inspection, assembly and accurate feeding. The 2200 Series Vacuum Conveyors are made by perforating the belt and drawing air through grooves in the bed of a standard conveyor. During operation, the vacuum suction holds parts in place as they move on the conveyor.
2200 Series Vacuum Conveyors are ideal for:
• Holding flat parts of any material to the belt
• Elevation changes or flimsy part holding
• Upside down applications
Performance specifications of the 2200 Series Vacuum Conveyor include:
• Aluminum extruded frame with T-Slot construction
• Sealed ball bearings
• V-Guided and Non V-Guided belt compatibility
• Rack and pinion belt tensioning
• End and center drive compatibility
• Conveyor widths: 1.75” to 24”
• Conveyor lengths: End drive model, 2’ to 18’; Center drive model, 2’ to 24’
• Belt speeds up to 264 feet per minute
• Standard belts are recommended. Other options include:
• FDA High Friction Belt for rigid parts like plastic cups, plastic bottles, ceramic wafers, glass ware, etc.
• Electrically Conductive Belt for thin products like paper, light cardboard, cloth, plastic film, etc.
Filed Under: TECHNOLOGIES + PRODUCTS, ALL INDUSTRIES, Conveyors