Precision bellows couplings are characterized by diameter and the number and spacing of the convolutions. The convolutions allow for a highly flexible, yet rotationally rigid coupling. Electrodeposited nickel bellows have a precisely controlled wall thickness that gives it a combination of sensitivity and high torsional stiffness for precise rotational adjustment and positioning. The SMC 300 series features set screw style Stainless Steel hubs and is available in various diameters and lengths.
• Quality 303 Stainless Steel hub with FlexNickel bellows
• Temperature range -58 to 260° F
• Torque range from 2 in-oz to 4,000 in-oz
• Extremely low wind-up
• Zero backlash
• Performance rated for minimum 100 million cycles*
• Low moment of inertia
• Metric hardware (set screw)
1. Minimum life expectancy of 108 cycles for values shown in tables (1 Revolution = 2 Cycles)
2. Parallel misalignment, angular misalignment & compression stroke values are mutually exclusive. If combinations of these are required, consult factory.
Filed Under: Coupling Tips, Bellows
Tell Us What You Think!