MEN Micro (Blue Bell, PA) is offering a SIL 4 certified, redundant CompactPCI PlusIO SBC for the safe operating systems required in railway applications. Incorporating three Intel Atom processors and a safe QNX operating system, the new COTS-based F75P provides onboard functional safety. Features include:
- An SIL 4 certification package that reduces NRE, risks, and time-to-market.
- 3 Intel processors and QNX OS for safe, redundant operation.
- A rugged SBC that operates reliably in railway applications.
- Fail-safe and fail-silent architectures.
- An operating temperature range from-40° to +85°C.
For more information visit www.menmicro.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)