Texas Instruments (TI) (Dallas, TX) has announced the new Sitara AM437x processor family that integrates support for industrial protocols for both automation and industrial drives and includes new features such as dual camera for data terminals with bar code scanning. Features include:
- Real-time processing with available quad core programmable real-time units (PRU).
- A 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 core.
- A next-generation quad core PRU-ICSS (industrial communications subsystem).
- An on-chip quad core PRU co-processor.
- Multiple peripheral options addressing specific application needs.
For more information, visit www.ti.com.
Filed Under: Industrial automation