SKF Motion Technologies Inc. has created an internal ball recirculation system and thread design that will cause the ball screws to have higher speed capabilities and longer operating life. They were made in order to extend mini machine reliability, increase speed and output, and reduce noise for a wide range of medical, laboratory, automation, and other small equipment applications.
- Quieter and faster operation up to 15,000 RPM
- Reduces noise and is less sensitive to misalignment
- Enhanced running and reliability characteristics
- Range in diameter from 8mm to 16mm
- Leads from 2.5mm to 5mm
- Screw shaft lengths up to 2000mm
- Can be customized with cut-to-length screw shafts, machined ends, specific axial play values, backlash elimination, and wipers
For more information on this product, pelase visit SKF’s website.
Filed Under: Ball screws • lead screws, Rapid prototyping