Skyworks Solutions (Woburn, MA) has introduced a 0.7-1.2 gigahertz, single-die cascode, gallium arsenide (GaAs), pseudomorphic high electron mobility transistor (pHEMT) low-noise amplifier (LNA) for cellular infrastructure applications such as tower-mounted amplifiers, remote radio units, repeaters, and base stations. Features include:
- Low noise figure and high linearity.
- Excellent return loss and gain flatness in a small 2×2 mm, no lead plastic package.
- On-die active bias design ensures consistent performance and enables unconditional stability with a 5V supply.
- Rugged cascode design achieves nearly 19 dBm IIP3, 0.5 dB noise figure, and >20 dB gain.
- Bias circuit allows the device current to be set independently from the Vdd supply, enabling optimal efficiency for a wide range of applications.
For more information, visit www.skyworksinc.com
Filed Under: Aerospace + defense