AVX (Greenville, SC) has introduced the new TCR Professional Series tantalum chip capacitors with conductive polymer electrodes. Designed for use in high power DC-DC converters employed in telecommunications, industrial, and avionics applications that demand high reliability and long lifetime performance, TCR Professional Series capacitors are subjected to AVX’s maverick part control Q-Process with statistical screening and process control enhancement. Features include:
- A standard reliability of fewer than 0.5% failures per 1,000 hours @ 85°C.
- A rated voltage with 0.1 Ω/V series impedance.
- A robust mechanical design with conductive polymer electrodes.
- A low ESR and DCL (0.1 CV standard, 0.05 CV on select codes).
- A temperature range from -55° to +105°C.
- 3x reflow @ 265°C compatibility.
- RoHS compliance.
For more information visit www.avx.com.
Filed Under: Capacitors, M2M (machine to machine)