Stackpole Electronics (Raleigh, NC) has expanded its ASR / SPR Series of anti-surge metal film resistors to include a mini 1/4W body size. The ASR and SPR Series are lower cost replacements for ceramic composition and carbon composition resistors where the pulse voltage capability of the resistor is critical or where the inherent inductance of wirewounds is undesirable. In addition, this series is popular for high voltage power supplies, medical applications, plasma cutters, test systems, and circuit protection. The Series features:
- A max working voltage of 500V.
- An overload voltage of 100V.
- A capacitor discharge surge withstanding up to 2000 volts 10 times.
- Resistance values from 10 Ω to 12 MΩ.
- A power rating range from 1/4W to 2W.
For more information, visit www.seielect.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)