Stafford Manufacturing Corp. released flanged shaft mounting collars that combine secure clamping with specially machined features like attachment points, cam surfaces, O-ring grooves, slots, and more.
- One-piece shaft mount solutions that can be manufactured from a variety of materials with custom configured flanges to meet customer application requirements
- Incorporating the Accu-Flange™ mounting feature to retain flatness and perpendicularity to < 0.001 TIR, they let users attach gears, pulleys, and sprockets without welding
- Designed with a smooth bore and keyway
- Split design and relief groove clamping feature that will not mar shafts and the flanges have standard or custom hole patterns or slots
- Flanges to 10” O.D. and bores to 6” I.D. are offered and materials include aluminum, black-oxide steel, stainless steel, and plastics
Filed Under: Materials • advanced