A line of rotary encoder shaft collars that provide targets to let variable reluctance sensors track the speed of rotating shafts or axles is available from Stafford Manufacturing Corp.
- Steel or magnetic targets permanently affixed to their face and/or O.D. to let variable reluctance sensors track the speed of rotating shafts or axles
- Standard and custom designs are offered to add rotational speed sensing on shafts from 1/2” to 10” I.D.
- Available in one- and two-piece styles
- Bores can be round, square, hexagonal, or threaded
- Unaffected by oils and coolants, the collars can be anodized in various colors to match equipment
Filed Under: Encoders (rotary) + resolvers, Materials • advanced