Sunstone Circuits® has enhanced their services by expanding the drill sizes available on their Quickturn service, which offers a fast turnaround on high-quality, 2- to 6-layer printed circuit boards. Quickturn service now offers finished hole sizes from 0.008” to 0.250”, with a tolerance of +/-0.005”.
With the expanded drill sizes on any Quickturn order, Sunstone customers will now have even greater confidence in the quality and consistency of their Quickturn PCBs. Design engineers will experience several added benefits from this new expanded service:
• Faster order entry using your file’s specific finished hole sizes
• More exact component fitting for easier assembly
• Reduced time processing orders, fewer hold delays
• Easier to move from prototype to production
• No special changes to files will be needed from designers or engineers – a closer representation of production runs, which opens ordering options to all customers
“We listened to our customers’ feedback and we realized that offering expanded drill sizes on our Quickturn product line would allow our customers much more flexibility when designing their printed circuit boards,” said Nancy Viter, Director of Manufacturing at Sunstone Circuits. “The expanded set of drill sizes gives the design engineer closer through-hole tolerances than ever before on Quickturn prototype boards. With no drill file conversions, there are no restrictions and there is less worry when designing PCBs.”
This latest new product offering joins a growing suite of PCB solutions that includes Bundled Assembly, Slots & Cutouts on Quickturn, PCB Design Software, ITAR Registration and Stencils, to name a few. With the new Expanded Drill Size addition, Sunstone Circuits is continuing to differentiate themselves as the preferred comprehensive PCB solutions provider within the marketplace.
Filed Under: Computer boards