Surfware, Inc. announces the release of SURFCAM Velocity® 4 SP1. This release contains new features as well as enhancements from the SURFCAM user-base.
New features include:
* Three-Axis HSM machining – complete tessellation of helical and arc moves for the HSM rapid motions
* Direct read of the Solidworks Sketches
* Updated Toolkits
* Updated ACIS translator functionality affecting Catia, Step, Inventor, UG, ProE, and SLDPRT (via ACIS)
* The latest Mpost and Lpost executables for better handling of small arc length segments and turning operation support
* Partial toolpath display – NcEdit and backplot enhancements
* Toolpath/operation highlighting
* Enhancements to 4-5 axis cutting
“SURFCAM Velocity 4 SP1 demonstrates our ongoing commitment to provide the highest quality and most versatile CAM software available on the market today,” says Stephen A. Diehl, President and CEO of Surfware. “When people purchase SURFCAM, they gain a product that is known industry-wide for its innovation, ease of use and strong customer service.”
Filed Under: 3D CAD, CAM software, Software
Tell Us What You Think!