The Revvo Caster Company, Inc. (West Seneca, NY) has announced the introduction of its new Sussex 63 Series swivel casters. Models with hand-operated locks are available with top plates measuring 4” (102 mm) by 3-1/8” (79 mm) that have slotted fixing holes to suit 5/16” (8 mm) diameter bolts. Sussex 63 stem (bolt hole) casters have frames with a mounting center hole of 7/16” (11 mm) diameter. Other features include:
- A secure hand-operated locking brake to provide a low-cost braking option.
- An overall height of 3-1/2” (89 mm).
- A wheel diameter is 2-1/2” (64 mm).
- A load capacity of 550 lbs. (250 kg).
- A tread width of 1-7/16” (36.5 mm) and swivel radius of 2-11/16” (43 mm).
- A gray nylon wheel and roller bearing for ease of maneuverability and durable performance.
For more information on the new Sussex 63 Series, visit www.RevvoCaster.com.
Filed Under: Motion control • motor controls