Are you involved in Systems Engineering at your company?
If so, plan to join your peers to discuss all the key topics and more at our upcoming Systems Engineering Knowledge Council workshop.
CIMdata’s North American Systems Engineering Workshop is the must-attend event for systems engineering practitioners globally — providing independent experiences from industrial companies and a collaborative networking environment where ideas, trends, experiences, and relationships critical to the industry germinate and take root. This one-day workshop will focus on the critical areas of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and Linking Requirements to Product Design:
- How systems engineering can dramatically improve upfront capability to define product requirements and design architecture
- Using systems engineering as a strategy to deal with increasing product complexity
- How shared models enable collaboration and concurrent engineering across domains and disciplines
- Strategies to manage systems engineering as strategic capability to create a sustainable competitive advantage
- Creating a vision and roadmap for MBSE
- The cultural and organizational barriers to implementation and how you can get beyond them
- Requirements to integrate systems engineering with other engineering, business applications, and data in the PLM ecosystem
- The experiences of other companies dealing with similar problems to those you face
What to Expect If You Attend
Participants in CIMdata’s Systems Engineering Knowledge Council Workshop will gain a solid understanding of current best practices and the work that CIMdata’s Systems Engineering Knowledge Council is undertaking. Attendees will experience a lively forum in which to discuss the real issues. You will also have the opportunity to have your voice heard and make your opinion count. This event also provides the chance to network with other professionals, CIMdata’s systems engineering experts, and members of the CIMdata Systems Engineering Knowledge Council.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping