Fotric Precision Instruments releases infrared imaging devices that can now be combined with smartphone capabilities. The interface handles all of the camera’s functions and supports the instant analysis of thermal images and videos on the instrument itself. These cameras can record up to 1000 frames of full radiometric video on the attached smartphone, capturing temperature changes in real time.
- Ability to scan a QR code attached to a machine or test object for automatically tagging and saving thermal images
- A user-defined sampling rate of up to 5 frames/sec
- Up to 640 x 480 pixel resolution
- Provides up to 10 hours of Li-ion battery operation
- Up to 12 box areas, 12 spots, and three lines can be set to improve the temperature accuracy
- Includes free AnalyzIR PC software
- A choice of 15 color palettes with instant previews
For more information, please visit their website.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping