Harold G. Schaevitz Industries LLC (HGSI) has expanded its sensor product offering by adding a line of ILPS-19S Series Ruggedized Spring Loaded Inductive Linear Position Sensors using LVIT Technology. The ILPS-19S was designed for dimensional gauging and position measurements in demanding commercial, industrial, and military applications. With their rugged design, long service life, and excellent stroke-to-length ratio, ILPS-19S sensors are ideal for test stands, test laboratories, automated assembly machines, processing & packaging equipment, robotics, and automotive test applications.
- Measuring ranges from 6 to 100 mm (0.25 to 4 inches)
- Excellent stroke-to-length ratio
- Lower cost, drop-in replacement for spring loaded LVITs
- Long service life, rated to over 100 million cycles
- 19 mm (0.75 inch) diameter stainless steel housing sealed to IP-67
- Axial termination with either M12 connector, PT02 connector, or integral cable
The ILPS-19S series offer a choice of four analog outputs and all include HGSI’s proprietary SenSet™ field recalibration feature.
Harold G. Schaevitz Industries LLC