Aleph Objects (Loveland, CO) has introduced the LulzBot TAZ to their lineup of innovative, Libre Hardware-inspired 3D printers. Features include:
- A 12 x 11 x 10″ printing surface.
- The ability to swap out or modify tool heads.
- An expanded range of materials to print with including ABS and PLA in a variety of colors as well as HIPS, nylon and wood filament.
- An updated Budaschnozzle hot end that provides finer resolution prints with a smooth surface finish.
- A tool-free assembly, toolkit, unpacking guide, and 3D printing resource manual.
For more information, visit http://www.lulzbot.com/?q=products/taz-3d-printer.
Filed Under: 3D printing • additive manufacturing • stereolithography, Rapid prototyping