As the AWS-3 Auction revealed, spectrum is being bought and sold at a premium. That said, operators are looking at novel ways to make the most efficient use possible of their airwaves. Carrier aggregation (CA), a feature of LTE-Advanced, is just one way that wireless operators are hoping to put every last shred of their precious spectrum to use.
In this edition of Wireless Week Live, our panel will take an in-depth look at a number of aspects of CA, including:
- Is CA a viable solution to easing data congestion?
- What are some of the challenges to deployment of this feature?
- Which operator portfolios are best suited to leverage CA?
- What’s the status of current carrier trials, and what are the benefits of implementing CA?
- What are challenges and benefits of using 3- and 4-component-carrier aggregation (3cc/4cc)?
REMINDER: Send in your questions and have the panel answer them during the Q&A session.
Please forward this announcement to your colleagues or friends who will benefit from the educational content of this webcast. Your colleagues may register at no charge.
Product Marketing Manager
Head Of Mobile Broadband Solutions Sales Support
Wireless Week Magazine
Filed Under: Aerospace + defense