St. Louis, MO – Watlow is now offering a custom version of its TLM-8 thermal limit monitor. This new custom version supports applications that have a need for higher accuracy temperature limits or specific limit settings not otherwise available. This new version of the TLM-8 is a perfect fit for applications in industries such as packaging, plastics injection molding and extrusion, and semiconductor requiring SEMI S2.
The TLM-8 is a compact, cost-effective solution for multi-channel, redundant monitoring. For thermal system safety, the TLM-8 can satisfy the requirement for independent temperature monitoring. The TLM-8’s alarm outputs interface with visual and audible alarm devices, or they can initiate the safe shutdown of equipment with the FM approved limit switch.
The custom TLM-8 has all the features and options of the standard compact and easy to install TLM-8 plus higher accuracy and temperature limits that can be factory set to any whole number temperature.
The enhanced standard and custom TLM-8 is compatible with the current version in form, fit and function. Other features of the enhanced version include:
* Multi-channel temperature monitoring allowing up to eight zones to be monitored.
* FM approved as a temperature limit switch and temperature supervisory switch.
* Support of thermocouple Types E, J, K, R, S and T as well as RTDs and thermostats.
* Diagnostic test mode facilitates periodic system testing.
* LED indicator lights to show unit is powered and which channels are over their limits.
Filed Under: Electronics • electrical, Sensors (temperature)