CARLO GAVAZZI announced the launch of its WM15 Three Phase Power Analyzer. The WM15 is a Class 1 (kWh) 3-phase power analyzer can be used for single, two, and three-phase systems, as well as wild-leg systems. It can measure most relevant instantaneous electrical variables, energy consumption, and harmonic distortion.
The WM15 is an alternative when traditional analog meters need to be replaced, providing final users with immediate visual indication of the current values by means of the three-bar graphs shown on the matrix LCD display.
Installation is easy and error-proof, and commissioning is fast, making the WM15 suitable for panel builders, OEMs, and installers. The economical WM15 is for use in a variety of markets and applications, including conventional energy, building, and industrial automation.
The features of the WM15 include:
• Self-powered version: 208 to 415 VLL AC
• Auxiliary power supply version: 208 to 600 VLL AC
• Current inputs: 5 A by CT connection
• Free downloadable configuration software
• 3-phase/4-wires, 3-phase/3-wires, 2-phase, 1-phase systems
• Optical port for configuration via OptoProg (Bluetooth or USB)
• Digital output for pulse or alarm outputs
• RS485 Modbus RTU port (optional)
• cULus listed