The compact design of the MDSD (Mini Disc Single Disc) Series accommodates applications that allow for a minimum amount of space for the coupling.
The MDSD Series coupling also features a high torsional stiffness over the MD and MDS Series. The MDSD Series also has the lowest inertia of the mini disc designs.
- Zero backlash design
- Highest torsional stiffness
- Aluminum hubs with stainless steel discs
- Moderate-high torque capabilities
- Low Inertia
- Nominal torque, torsional stiffness, weight, and moment of inertia are based on minimum bore size.
- Various hub diameters available to accommodate different size bore diameters.
Filed Under: Coupling Tips