This webinar was presented live on Thursday, November 21, 2019. Please click below to watch on demand.
Strong product data management (PDM) capabilities are proven to drive better business performance. However, manufacturers can’t achieve this with basic PDM.
Basic PDM systems don’t do much beyond keeping data in control. No wonder, on average, manufacturers waste 15% of engineers’ time on non-valued-added data management capabilities. An outdated PDM can make this worse.
But an advanced PDM system can completely transform a manufacturer’s engineering and product development practices. That’s because it supports advanced collaboration, configuration/BOM management, and project management – capabilities far beyond basic PDM systems.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- Top 10 signs it’s time for a new system
- What’s missing from basic PDM systems
- How to support more advanced PDM processes
- Server, vendor partner, and special considerations
- The value of extending your PDM investment
President and Founder
Senior Director, PLM Solutions Management
VP, Editorial Director