Aerohive Networks continues to be selected by top retailers for its simple, secure, and scalable Wi-Fi. Aerohive’s products have positioned many retailers to support increasing numbers of devices, such as IoT devices, handheld scanners, and guest devices.
Building on its cloud networking architecture, Aerohive helps retailers deliver truly connected experiences to customers through information, applications, and insights. As part of its Personalized Engagement Ecosystem, Aerohive continues to partner with best-of-breed solution vendors like Cloud4Wi to deliver tools to transform the retail experience.
- Customers today are more informed and positioned to get the best deal, either in-store or online, than ever. Retailers are increasingly leveraging mobility to provide more customer value. Wi-Fi, applications, and insights help retailers deliver compelling in-store connected experiences, through personalized engagement, simplified buying, and faster customer service.
- From brick-and-mortar stores to restaurant chains to e-commerce warehouses, retailers rely on Aerohive products to handle the uptick in wireless devices, communicate with customers in new ways, and gather new business intelligence. In addition to the company’s cloud networking solutions that are ideal for retail, Aerohive’s suite of retail apps and ecosystem of best-of-breed partner solutions help companies unlock the potential of mobility and transform customer engagement.
- Aerohive’s growing list of retail customers include such leading brands as Great Clips, Clarks, Pet Supplies Plus, HD Supply, Chick-fil-A, Bojangles, Drakes Supermarkets, the Boyd Group, Rimi, and Hoogvliet.
- Beverly’s Fabric & Crafts selected Aerohive cloud networking solutions to overhaul its physical stores’ wireless infrastructure. After dealing with frequent Wi-Fi disconnections that caused operational delays, the company sought a reliable Wi-Fi solution to support its proprietary re-ordering software, provide connectivity to its multiple in-store devices, and pave the way for better customer understanding and insight.
- Wehkamp.nl in the Netherlands selected Aerohive access points for its new 35,000 square meter distribution center, one of the largest e-commerce distribution centers in the world. In the new distribution center 12,350 items can be picked for shipment per hour, cutting the picking speed of previous locations by half. Aerohive’s Wi-Fi infrastructure delivers connectivity across the enormous building to 468 robots, dozens of handheld scanners and trick terminals, as well as the maintenance crew and visitors.
- Aerohive delivers the Connected Experience for retail by enabling applications and insights. Aerohive Cloud Services (ACS) APIs and comprehensive Developer Program enable customers to build new integrations and applications. For example, the ACS APIs can be used to develop visitor traffic heatmaps, predictive store analytics, and new functionalities such as proximity-based promotional offers.
- As an example of Aerohive’s commitment to retail, Aerohive is partnering with Cloud4Wi, an innovative cloud platform provider for enhancing guest Wi-Fi access. The partnership leverages ACS APIs to develop retail apps that provide actionable insights into customers and their behaviors while visiting stores.
Aerohive will be demonstrating Cloud4Wi and other retail solutions in its booth #4449 at NRF’s Annual Convention & Expo, “Retail’s Big Show,” on January 17-20 in New York, NY.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)