API Technologies (Orlando, FL) offers high voltage HEMP (High-Altitude Electromagnetic Pulse) filters that protect sensitive electronic equipment from potentially destructive energy transients due to line surges, lightning, and electronic pulses. Designed for use in military and telecommunications applications, these HEMP filters ensure the life and continued performance of critical communication, infrastructure, and defense systems. Key features include:
- A high off-state impedance, so as to appear transparent to the circuits it protects.
- A capacitance rating of less than 5 pF per circuit and a clamping voltage range from 8 V to 700 V.
- Compatiblity with MIL Circular, “D” connectors, terminal blocks, RJ connectors, and other connector types.
- The abibe mounted with captive nut inserts, blind inserts, or flanges.
- A typical case size is 3.5” x 2.5” x 2.5”.
For more information, visit www.apitech.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine), Terminal blocks