TransMagic, Inc. released TransMagic R8 SP4 for CAD interoperability and data conversion processes. This release offers new technology for the reuse of 3D CAD data. The XL-64 option transforms a 64-bit computer into a workhorse capable of processing extremely large CAD datasets, over 2 gigabytes. This product combines power, control, and quality into a single solution, overcoming file size and complexity barriers.
Along with multi-gigabyte compatibility, this release offers accelerated graphics technology, upgraded translators, additional file options, and formats. Feature enhancements such as an optimized Fast Bounding Box, upgraded Auto Repair Wizard, and advanced large model visualization, R8 SP4 can be supercharged with the XL-64 technology option.
• New Graphics Technology – Accelerated rendering of large assemblies, enhanced model visualization
• PowerPack for SolidWorks – Direct access to TransMagic options, upgraded integration and usability
• PowerPack for Inventor – Certified by Autodesk for Inventor 2011
• Enhanced TM Command – Many TransMagic features now accessible for PLM integration and process automation
• New Supported CAD Versions
—–>CATIA V5 R20
—–>Siemens UG/NX 7
—–>Pro/E Wildfire 5.0
—–>JT Version 9.3
Filed Under: 3D CAD, Data acquisition + DAQ modules, Software
Tell Us What You Think!