Measurement Specialties (Hampton, VA) [NASDAQ: MEAS] now offers the LL-01 Sentio Series of miniature ultrasonic liquid level switches that combines ultrasonic technology with reliable analog circuitry to precisely measure aerated liquids. The rugged, 316L stainless steel sensors are not affected by the dielectric or optical properties of liquids, and feature:
- Ultrasonic technology for enhanced measurement of aerated liquids.
- Repeatability of 2 mm or better.
- A standard relay output of 0.5 A SPST.
- Handles pressures of 250 psig standard; up to 500 psig available.
- An operating temperature from -20° to +176°F (-29° to +80°C).
For more information visit http://meas-spec.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)