VPG (Malvern, PA) announced that its Powertron resistor brand has introduced the first seven devices in its S Series of precision foil current sense resistors. Offering a TCR of ±2 ppm/°C — the SHR, SHS, SNR, and SPR devices provide power ratings to 80 W in a variety of epoxy packages. Other features include:
- Wide range of power ratings from 1.5 W in free air to 80 W when mounted on a heatsink.
- Low resistance values from 0.002 to 50 Ω.
- Tight tolerances to ±0.1%.
- Maximum currents to 150 A.
- Thermal EMF of <1 µV/°C.
- Temperature range of -40° to +130°C.
For more information, visit www.vpgsensors.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)