WAGO Corporation’s 2013 Innovation in Automation Tour (IIAT) commences this week with Vehicles 1 and 2 departing the company’s Wisconsin Headquarters. Mobile tradeshows, the IIAT Vehicles bring Automation, Electronic Interface and Interconnect Solutions to entire organizations from C-level leadership to technicians. Free visits are coordinated by WAGO product experts and staffed with Field Application Engineers to address questions.
Twin IIAT Vehicles feature new items supported by interactive technology and pick-and-play displays; free product samples/literature are available. IIAT interior updates:
- Android Tablets: Gain hands-on experience with WAGO’s JUMPFLEX®-ToGo Application for Signal Conditioner visualization and configuration.
- PERSPECTO® CP TV: Trending, I/O control, bar code scanning, a bar code-based video game and more via WAGO’s PLC/HMI device.
- EPSITRON® Energy Management: Preview soon-to-be released products. Power Supplies are linked to HMIs for viewing power supply monitoring software.
- smartPRINTER and WAGO ProServe® smartDESIGNER software. Instantly print Continuous Marking Strips, and learn how to better meet marking needs.
- picoMAX® Pluggable Connector System augmented with hand-held PCB demos.
The IIAT Vehicles will also attend industry functions. Vehicle 1 will be at the Offshore Technology Conference, outside the Houston Reliant Center (May 6–9).
View the IIAT interior and request a stop, here.
Find out when an IIAT Vehicle will be nearby, contact a local WAGO Representative, here.
Filed Under: Automation components