WAGO expands its portfolio of 750 Series XTR I/O (extreme) by adding 20 new modules. The full list includes:
- 8 channel modules in 8 channel housings
- SSI Interface and Incremental Encoder
- CAN Gateway communication module
- Fused power supply modules
- Intrinsically Safe digital and analog modules
WAGO’s XTR offering is compact and flexible for extreme locations. With operating temperatures of -40 °C/F to 70 °C/158 °F XTR is dependable in freezing cold, extreme heat and high humidity environments. Extreme resistance to vibration and shock and protection against EMC interference are also fundamental features of XTR. These features make the 750 Series a reliable and efficient solution for transportation, energy and process technologies. For more on the latest from WAGO, visit www.wago.us/news.
Filed Under: Design World articles, I/O modules